In 2014, a joint venture between Central Care Cancer Center, St. Catherine Hospital & Centura Health formed Heartland Oncology, LLC. The company is located in Garden City, Kansas and is known as Heartland Cancer Center.
The partnership is able to provide the Garden City community with state-of-the-art facilities providing medical & radiation oncology services.
Heartland Cancer Centers offer:
- The ability to bring advanced oncology expertise to the area
- More options in cancer care through affiliations such as Centura Health Cancer Network
- Greater access to support services including surgery, pathology and lab
- Expansions of the Garden City Heartland Cancer Center reflects a combined growth of nearly 30,000 square feet to meet increased demand for services
- The addition of the most advanced cancer treatment equipment available
When more treatment options and increased access to support services are delivered in a comfortable environment, the result is a better patient experience, better symptom management and a greater chance for a cure. This is the commitment Heartland Cancer Centers bring to you.
Top-Level National Accreditation in Three Categories
Heartland Cancer Center has earned the QOPI Certification, ACR Accreditation, and houses the only Nationally Accredited Breast Center (NAPBC) west of Topeka, Kansas and east of Denver, Colorado – The Breast Center at St. Catherine Hospital. Top-level national accreditation demonstrates our commitment to quality for our patients and medical communities in western Kansas. For more information regarding these accomplishments, visit www.cccancer.com