In 2014, a joint venture between Central Care Cancer Center, St. Catherine Hospital & Centura Health formed Heartland Oncology, LLC. The company is comprised of two cancer centers in Garden City and Great Bend, Kansas known as the Heartland Cancer Centers.
The partnership is able to provide the Garden City & Great Bend communities with state-of-the-art facilities providing medical & radiation oncology services.
Heartland Cancer Centers offer:
- The ability to bring advanced oncology expertise to the area
- More options in cancer care through affiliations such as the Centura Health Cancer Network & Midwest Cancer Alliance
- Greater access to support services including surgery, pathology and lab
- Expansions of the Garden City & Great Bend Heartland Cancer Center locations reflect a combined growth of nearly 30,000 square feet to meet increased demand for services
- The addition of the most advanced cancer treatment equipment available
When more treatment options and increased access to support services are delivered in a comfortable environment, the result is a better patient experience, better symptom management and a greater chance for a cure. This is the commitment Heartland Cancer Centers bring to you.