Heartland Cancer Center is currently seeking a Cancer Center Director in our rapidly expanding Western Kansas locations.
This position will be responsible for clinical operations for both Medical and Radiation Oncology services. Oncology care is multifaceted and a comprehensive understanding of its distinctive care delivery environment is essential. This position requires close collaboration with physicians, Central Care Administration, and hospital administration. Heartland Cancer Center in Garden City, KS is taking cancer treatment to a higher level by using the precise technology of a TrueBeam STx.
Skills and Capabilities include:
- Exceptional leadership abilities
- Outstanding skills in operations and personnel management
- Strong strategic and business planning skills
- Oncology information systems experience
- Effective communication, organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate efficiently with physicians, staff, patients, administrative professionals etc.
- Understanding of radiation and medical oncology billing
- Ability to deal with challenges and develop viable solutions
- Capability to access and leverage both internal and external resources
Requirements and Experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related field
- 5+ years management experience
- Minimum 3 years oncology management experience
- Flexibility to travel as workload requires
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package; salary commensurate with education and experience. EOE.